My Blog

Friday, May 05, 2006

Cat without a name...

Well, we've up and gotten ourselves a pet. Don't know what we'll call her yet, but we know that she smells kind of bad. In all fairness, though, I think I'd probably smell kind of bad if I were locked in the bathroom all the time. I'd do it out of spite.

That said, I assure you that we will be letting her out of the bathroom soon enough; just got to make sure she knows the rules of the rest of the house really well before she gets to prowl around by herself.

Does anyone have any good suggestions on how to train a two-month-old kitten? So far I'm familiar with the "lightly-bap-her-face" technique, as well as the "spray-her-with-a-water-bottle-when-she's-bad" technique, but I could always use some extra tips.

1 Comments:

  • The water bottle's where it's at for discipline. At least with our cat. But on another note- feed her according to the experts!!! Otherwise you will end up with a tank that wants to sleep all the time and isn't all that healthy. Cats need to watch it just like us.

    By Blogger treadnorth, at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home