My Blog

Monday, January 22, 2007

Put it in writing

Today I woke up and I didn't really want to, which is expectable on a Monday. So, I thought to myself, "Why not post a comment on your blog declaring it to be Saturday? Since it's in writing, everyone will have to believe it."

The irony of this is that not only do I know this technique to be utterly unworkable due to the existence and universality of international date standards, but I am also keenly aware of the fact that every blog posting I make automatically lists a computer-generated date, sealing those standards' ultimate victory over my feeble declaration of weekenditude.

Monday, January 22, 2007
Today is Saturday.
Everyone go home.

2 Comments:

  • Just what in the world is "weekenditude" ... and is that the proper spelling?!?!? Also, it's not always necessary to get to the end of an idea or ...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:43 PM  

  • Everyday is Saturday to me. Sucker.

    By Blogger treadnorth, at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home